Payment options and office policies
The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile before treatment begins. We offer flexible payment plans to fit your budget and work hard to make orthodontic care affordable.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims processing. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the outset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount.
- To fit individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Third-party financing is available through Prosper Healthcare Lending and CareCredit Patient Financing. To learn more visit: CareCredit.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.